Project Manager - Property Condition Assessments
Project Manager - Property Condition AssessmentsPartner Engineering and Science, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ 85014
PARTNER offers full-service engineering, environmental and energy consulting, and design services throughout the Americas, Europe, and around the globe. As a leading firm in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry, we have 1200+ employees in more than 40 offices. We want to be the best home for talented professionals in our field! We know that if we hire the best and the brightest, the clients will come, and we will continue to build our company. Our internally focused mission has led to Partner being recognized on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List, Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, and Zweig’s Best Firms to Work For. Our entrepreneurial environment is one where each person can have an impact. Check out this role and join our team of talented people!
Partner is seeking 10+ full time Project Manager to support our Property Condition Assessment (PCA) practice performing site assessments along with all project management responsibilities including planning, executing, reviewing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget.
You will have the opportunity to work with diverse building infrastructures like multifamily housing, carwashes, hospitals, restaurants, warehouses, and so much more!
We are hiring from coast to coast in major cities including:
Phoenix AZ, Pasadena/Oakland/Roseville/Santa Ana CA, Denver CO, Rocky Hill CT, Orlando FL, Atlanta GA, Cincinnati OH, Chicago/Lombard IL, Kansas City KS, Baltimore MD, Farmington Hills, MI, Minneapolis MN, Eatontown NJ, NYC/White Plains NY, Plano/Houston/Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT
- Coordinate the efforts of Partner team members, and at times Partner Associates (PAs) to deliver concurrent projects according to plan
- Manage client follow-up, questions, concerns, and changes to project scope and deliver appropriate progress reports and recommendations verbally or via e-mail to the RM and Client
- Communicate with internal client relationship managers (RM) and professional associates (PAs) regarding scope-of-work (SOW) and client expectations throughout the term of the project
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Partner team members and the Client to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Perform quality assurance (QA) review and quality control (QC) throughout the project life cycle including the final report, including text and appendices
- Effectively communicate project expectations (i.e. Client-specific SOW, templates), delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members and assessors in a timely and clear fashion throughout the course of the project
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to RMs and clients, while understanding the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process
- Manage and resolve issues within projects
- Communicate and coordinate follow-up questions with PAs during the review process
- Place requests with Project Coordinator (PC) Group for Partner Associates’ engagements and vendor-provided items.
- Conduct occasional site assessments and write reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Understand the concept of building science as it pertains to due diligence
- Proficient in project estimating/proposals; report author; quality assurance (QA)
- Demonstrate strong skills in due diligence consulting
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in architecture, construction management, and or engineering discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience in construction management or due diligence services
- 5+ years experience conducting property inspections and writing associated assessments
- 1 to 2 years performing quality or peer reviews on property assessments
Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift
- Requires the ability to climb a ladder
We will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Partner Engineering and Science, Inc’s (The Company) policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, birth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information including genetic information, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
California Consumer Privacy Act
We collect personal information from you in connection with your application for employment with Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. For details on what personal information we collect and the purposes for which we collect it, please visit:
- 5 year(s): Experience conducting property inspections and writing associated assessment
- 5 year(s): Experience in construction management or due diligence services