Real Estate Associate
Real Estate AssociateDorsey & Whitney LLP
Dorsey & Whitney LLP is seeking a Real Estate Associate attorney to join our Phoenix or Salt Lake City office. The attorney will have the opportunity to work on a wide array of complex real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, development and financing. Specifically, the attorney will handle the following types of tasks:
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements and coordinating closings
- Drafting and negotiating leases and lease amendments
- Drafting and negotiating mortgage loan documents
- Overseeing title and survey reviews and other real estate due diligence
Qualified candidates will have:
- Two or more years of commercial real estate attorney experience;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Top academic credentials; and
- Arizona bar admission (for Phoenix candidates) or Utah bar admission (for Salt Lake City candidates).
Dorsey values the strength that comes from a diverse and inclusive work environment. It contributes to the success of our people and our clients and enriches our experience. We believe that everyone should feel at home and part of our community.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, military or veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
Dorsey participates in E-Verify.
Clients have relied on the international law firm of Dorsey & Whitney LLP since 1912 as a trusted legal advisor and valued business partner. With locations across the United States as well as Canada, Europe and Asia, Dorsey provides an integrated, dedicated approach to its clients' legal and business needs. Dorsey’s diverse client base includes more than one-third of Fortune 100 companies.
Our lawyers apply superb legal knowledge and skills with practical wisdom and a deep understanding of business and industry. We serve clients in nearly all industries, but focus on six key industries in which we have excellent depth and a history of achieving client success:
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Development and Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
One of our greatest strengths is a friendly, cooperative culture that values and appreciates each individual. Dorsey has received external recognition for our welcoming workplace, including:
- Mansfield Certification Plus (Diversity Lab)
- Best Law Firms for Women (National Association of Female Executives and Flex-Time Lawyers)
- 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index (Human Rights Campaign)
- Gold Standard Certification (Women in Law Empowerment Forum)
- Top 100 Adoption-Friendly Workplace (Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption)
Dorsey accepts online applications at https://www.dorsey.com/attorneyjobs. We do not accept application materials by mail or email except as a reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled applicants. Individuals who are unable to use our online process due to a disability should call 612-492-5032.
Search firms: click here to submit candidates for consideration through our search firm portal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need login information for the search firm portal.
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21887338