Leasing ConsultantPEM REAL ESTATE GROUP
Phoenix, AZ 85016
QualificationsUS work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
Property management: 1 year (Preferred)
Property leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
We are a mid-sized property management company looking for experienced Leasing Consultants to fill multiple positions at several communities in the Phoenix area.
** Must have YARDI **
Leasing Consultants provide the first impression to our customers about our apartment communities and provide superior customer service to our resident's both current and future; with a SMILE and a can-do attitude. ** Preference to candidates with previous leasing experience. **
Our Leasing Consultants listen to the needs of residents and share with our future residents the benefits of calling our communities HOME!
Essential Job Functions
- The ideal candidate must be able to address the concerns of current residents in a friendly and professional manner. Customer service skills must be top notch with a "people pleasing" attitude.
- A successful Leasing Consultant must have strong sales & organizational skills; will be required follow-up sales calls and must have good attention to detail in drafting and renewing lease documents. The consultant must be able to successfully handle multiple tasks.
- Build rapport by determining the needs of a potential resident, address those needs with the right apartment home, and close the sale.
- Have knowledge of available product and communicate to management of applicant needs and desires for unit rental.
- Schedule appointments and follow-up on inquiries. Utilize Crossfire and Vaultware leads. Update rate ranges from Yieldstar ongoing.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing and Retention as stated by law.
- Candidates must have experience working with Yardi and be willing to work weekends.
- Pay will be based on experience and property size.
- Benefits are based on full time employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Are you able to work weekends?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location