Client Success Manager
Client Success ManagerLessen, Inc.
Client Success Manager - Scottsdale, AZ
Lessen is fundamentally changing how real estate services are initialized, managed, and delivered at scale. The company is well-funded by top Silicon Valley VCs and has committed clients and fast-growing revenue.
Lessen is building a two-sided marketplace that solves a well-defined set of customer and service professional needs. On one side of the marketplace, our software handles the logistics and workflow to connect service professionals to high-quality, well-specified projects with same-day payments. On the other side of the marketplace, our customers get access to timely, integrated property services, including renovations, maintenance, and cleaning, from the best professionals in the industry.
The Client Success team is responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle for our clients and helps our clients derive maximum value from their partnership and investment with Lessen. The Client Success team focuses on themes of alignment, enablement, and expandsion. Additionally, our team serves as liasons between the client and Lessen ecosystem, streamlining collaboration with Product, Engineering, Accounting, and Central Operations.
As a Client Success Manager, you will become a trusted advisor to these clients, deeply understanding their business, and helping maximize the value they get from partnering with Lessen. This role will own a book of business and will be responsible for all communications, retention, adoption success, escalation resolutions, and accurately painting a picture of the health of the client relationship for internal and external audiences.
- Lead the post-sale engagement, enablement, and growth of clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the clients' business and technical objectives, partner with assigned clients to build a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones, and measurable KPIs to achieve the outcomes
- Advocate for clients to internal stakeholders. Share client feedback and insights with Product Management, Engineering, Field Delivery, Business Operations, and Accounting on the innovation and improvement needed to optimize client success and client experience
- Program manage account escalations to resolution and perform root cause analysis
- Establish regular touchpoints with clients to review progress against strategic objections as well as escalations.
- Measure and monitor clients' achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Lessen account stakeholders and externally to Client Sponsors and Executives
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive insights and act as an Lessen evangelist with clients, partners, and ecosystem communities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a related function is required with direct client advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our clients' businesses
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and technical problems and help them with best practices and the right next action
- Experience using excel and PowerPoint, and BI tools
- Proven track record of planning for a portfolio of engagements, on-time deliveries, cross-group collaboration, and critical thinking is required.
- Natural relationship builder
- Ability to work out of our headquarters located in Scottsdale, AZ
- Authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship
- Prior experience working in construction, real estate, or property services preferred