Sales & Acquisition Manager
Sales & Acquisition ManagerThe Investor Hub
Phoenix, AZ 85018
QualificationsUS work authorization (Required)
Investment and wholesale company seeks a highly skilled and motivated Acquisition Manager to build new relationships and close deals. This role is key to the organization’s success and growth and will have a direct impact on the bottom line. You will be responsible for locating/contacting new opportunities for the company by exploring new prospects throughout the assigned region. The Sales Manager will bring creativity and the ability to build rapport with the individuals they meet daily, in accordance with the company’s mission, culture, and goals, when qualifying and pursuing work.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Acquiring signed purchase agreements of properties.
· Regularly make presentations to various groups and individuals.
· Act as official representative of the company to the prospect during stages of contact.
· Partner with Investment Strategy team to create and update detailed pricing models.
· Prepare regular progress reports for executives and partners.
· Network with appropriate groups and individuals.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external entities.
· Regular travel locally and regionally with some overnight travel required.
· Review and follow-up on all prospect leads on a regular basis.
· Seek referral leads from present and closed clients and follow-up on all information.
· Follow-up on all company-generated leads, as well as results of marketing efforts.
· Regularly attend networking and tradeshow events.
· Create vertical sales channels in adjunct markets.
Qualifications and Skills Superior sales skills:
Ability to close business. Strong interpersonal communication (both oral and written) with a demonstrated ability to “make the case” for engagement across clients and prospects.Able to create rapport among client base and resources to generate awareness of company mission.
· Willingness to reach out to prospects through cold/warm calling, appointment setting and meetings.
· Provides high energy to motivate company resources to achieve desired outcomes.
· Maintains key client and stakeholder relationships. Seeks out market intelligence and applies same for making the company a preferred ‘go-to’ real estate resource.
· Technically strong in the use of computer and smartphone applications. Must be highly familiar with the use of CRM software, Microsoft Office i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook.
· Creative, enterprise mind set to progress the company.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Team player, able to multitask with efficiency.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Familiar with the Phoenix, AZ market area and surrounding areas within Maricopa County.
· No licensing is required (preferred not to have)
At The Investor Hub, building relationships are at the core of what we do. We focus on fostering positive relationships not just with our customers, but also with each other. The Investor Hub recognizes and celebrates employees for their individual character, value, and potential, with a focus on developing the unique talents each team member brings to the table. It’s something we’ve learned first-hand over the years; Focus on people, and the rest will fall into place. Creating an environment built on respect, understanding and most of all – trust.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Commission pay
- Sales Prospecting: 1 year (Required)
- Sales/Management: 1 year (Required)
- No Real Estate License Required (Preferred)
Work Location: One location