Pump/Water Well Rig Operator
Pump/Water Well Rig OperatorPumpMan Intermediate Holdings LLC
PumpMan Waterworks, a PumpMan Holdings company, specializes in the design, installation, repair, and sales of equipment related to commercial and private water systems, including vertical turbine pumps, horizontal pumps, centrifugal pumps, and wastewater systems.
Our employees are offered a great work environment, professional career development, competitive compensation, customized training programs, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits program.
PumpMan is a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Come and Grow with a Leader in the Industry… PumpMan Waterworks has an exciting opportunity for a Pump/Water Well Rig Operator to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The Pump/Water Well Rig Operator is responsible for removal, repair, and installation including high service and well pumps.
Hourly Rate: $29-$33 per hour based on experience
- Responsible for pump repair, installation and troubleshooting
- Job preparation including assembling parts, supplies and materials
- Training helpers and maintaining a safe working environment
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing company issued equipment
- Responsible for well rehabilitation efforts using chemicals and mechanical means
- Administrative work including reports, driving logs, time sheets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have 1-3 years previous pump installation and repair experience as Helper or Pump Installer
- Must have working understanding of pumps, motors, wells, electricity, controls, piping, rigging, chemicals and well rehabilitation tools
- Valid state driver s license and Class B CDL or ability to obtain within 60 days
- Must be extremely safety conscious and understand hazards and dangers associated with the job
- High School Diploma
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to maintain company equipment including pump rig, service truck, welder, generator, hand tools, power tools, grinders, drills, chain wrenches and come-along
- Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to problem-solve when faced with obstacles
- Ability to promote additional company offered services
- Ability to train new employees
- Must be able to stand and walk for major portion of shift
- Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs. pull, and kneel
- Requires working with equipment that vibrates and near moving mechanical parts
- Construction and Welding experience preferred
- NCCO Crane Certification (Fixed Boom)
- Competitive Base Salary
- Family Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Steady Work Schedule
- Uniforms Provided
Headquartered in Saddle Brook, NJ, PumpMan, a portfolio company of Soundcore Capital Partners, is a highly successful pump maintenance, service, and repair company with aspirations of becoming a national leader in the space through acquisitions. To-date, PumpMan has acquired companies in Northern California, Southern California, Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ, and New York City, NY.