Payroll & Benefits Professional
Payroll & Benefits ProfessionalHEAD USA, INC
Phoenix, AZ 85043
QualificationsPayroll management: 5 years (Required)
Benefits administration: 5 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
A global sporting goods company, HEAD USA, Inc. is seeking candidates for a human resources generalist to take ownership of multi-state payroll responsibilities for about 110 employees nationwide. Also must be able to learn and assume responsibility for small Canadian payroll. Both payrolls are biweekly processing. Traditional HR generalist duties and benefits administration is included in this role and supports five business facilities in the U.S. and Ontario. This is a position for an experienced HR payroll and benefits professional and has career growth potential to management for the right person. On site office hours required. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package provided. Relocation not available.
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our team and implement various human resources programs. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be. Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use HRIS software to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. You’ll act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer multi-state payroll processing and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management and annual reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Provide human resources, payroll and benefits support to our Canadian facility
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Proficient with payroll processing and monthly/quarterly/year end tax reporting
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; PAYCOM HRIS, PAYCOM payroll, and ADP payroll systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Must be a self-starter, high energy, and consistent goal achiever
- BS/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training or PHR certification will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
Prudent COVID-19 safety protocols are currently in place. Masks required in all common areas. Employee work spaces are clean and spaced adequately to keep everyone safe.
Application questionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Human Resources experience do you have?
- How many years of multi-state payroll experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Phoenix, AZ 85043?
- Do you have the following license or certification: PHR?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85043: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Payroll management: 5 years (Required)
- Benefits administration: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location