Directional Drill Operator
Directional Drill OperatorDiversified Solutions
Phoenix, AZ 85041
QualificationsHorizontal drilling: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
CDL A (Preferred)
Diversified Solutions, Inc.(DSI), a Local Underground Utility/HDD Drilling Contractor, is looking to hire a Horizontal Directional Drill Operator for our Phoenix, AZ location. A Horizontal Directional Drill Operator/Locator will handle projects of various complexities and perform site work duties. All current work in is in the Phoenix Metro area and some minor travel may be involved form time to time.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Previous underground utility experience a must
· Ability to operator Directional Drill
· Ability to operate other equipment
· CDL is a Plus and may offer additional Pay
· Must be able to follow instructions.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig and reach.
· Must be able to lift, carry and place heavy objects up to 50lbs.
· Work as a part of a crew and lead the drill crew when Supervisor is not on site
· Daily up keep of construction Equipment
· Daily Paperwork and logging of bores/production
· Assist as required in all aspects of the project as directed by the Supervisor.
· Handle physically demanding construction.
· Assist team members in placing underground conduit, manual labor and shovel work when not operating equipment.
Prior Horizontal Directional Drilling experience is MANDATORY for consideration
Compensation is DOE
DSI Offers benefits including health/dental insurance, paid sick, 401k
DSI is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Horizontal drilling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
Work Location: One location