Shipping ClerkHydro Aluminum
Phoenix, AZ 85043
Do you want to shape a sustainable future?
We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference.
Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standards profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
Starting Rate of Pay: $20.00/hour
Bonus: $1,000 Retention bonus
- Abides by Hydro company rules and policies and procedures
- Understands that the performing job task in a safe manner is the highest priority
- Preparing all shipping documents needed for outbound shipments, packing slips, bills of lading, export papers, biller receiving etc.
- Schedule and coordinate all common carrier pickups on a daily basis
- Monitor and receive billets between re-melt and extrusion
- Maintain shipping records, monthly summary reports, stock list etc.
- Provide clerical support i.e. typing, filling, copying etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Must read and understand all work and safety instructions relevant to their specific position
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must have good phone etiquette.
- Must Perform WOC.
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of SAP.
Care, Courage, & Collaboration
At Hydro We care about our People!
We care about Safety!
At Hydro you’re part of a bigger story. A story shaped by you.
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application, please let us know by completing the form below or by calling +1 (412) 643-3602.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix