Territory Account Manager - Southwest
Territory Account Manager - SouthwestArcserve
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Territory Account Manager - South Central
This position is directly responsible for creating new logo revenue in their assigned geography in the SMB market. This is a customer centric and solution orientated role where engagement and interlock with channel partners, distribution, new prospects, and existing customers are essential. This individual serves as the overall account end user lead in their assigned geographic territory. They are expected understand a client’s key business needs, challenges, and requirements to enable them to drive value for the client and Arcserve. Accounts may be managed remotely and supported by presales and company resources.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Attain sales quota in assigned territory, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver the Arcserve value proposition and build pipeline
- Responsible for creating new business in an assigned territory
- Contact prospective customers by using the Salesforce CRM to reach marketing prospects qualified by our sales development organization
- Collaborate with partner account managers to expand channel presence and relationships within your geography, engage with strategic partners to grow revenue and client engagement
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers is essential and vital to growing revenues
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospective client companies
- Maintain lead, account, and forecast records in Salesforce
- Participate in weekly honest and ethical forecast discussions
- Develop a solid understanding of Arcserve products and stay up to speed on industry trends, competitive developments, and internal portfolio developments
Required Job Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience to meet the essential functions of the position.
- Two plus years of sales experience in software sales, technology or related.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience working alongside Channel Partners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships
- Proficient with MS Office tools
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.