Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales ManagerFluidra North America
Phoenix, AZ 85001
S. R. Smith is seeking a Regional Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ and the territory will include AZ, Las Vegas, NV, New Mexico, CO, Southwest Utah and El Paso, TX.
This is an individual contributor role and will not have any direct reports.
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA* at S.R. Smith*?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. We now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®, CMP®, taylor®, S.R. Smith® and Built Right®.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE*
This individual will be the key in- field lead that drives new and existing business within the new construction channel. The execution of promotional tactics, conducting distributor tabletop programs & identifying key accounts will be the primary responsibility of this position. Additionally, you will:
Call on and create a business relationship with retailers and builders in the region.
- Create a personal relationship with direct accounts in the region.
- Reach or exceed all regional sales budgets.
- Set up the budgeted amount of Premium Retailers, Builder, and Service Companies.
- Assist the Retail and Builder Specialist in developing additional business in the respective segments.
- Become proficient with salesforce.com and making sure the direct reports are using it effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE SEEK*
4+ years of outside sales experience and/ or training. Pool industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership are required in order to work effectively with all levels
- Ability to present information in an easily understood format.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key personnel in target customer companies.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally while balancing customer needs with the Company’s goals of revenue & profitability.
- Ability to operate basic Microsoft office software such as Word & Excel, Google email & scheduling.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence, Fluidra takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork,_ _learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.
For a deeper dive in to our corporate culture, click here.
Job Type: Full-time