Civil Engineer Designer
Civil Engineer DesignerSite Resources, Inc.
Phoenix, MD 21131
QualificationsUS work authorization (Required)
Job Type- Full-time
Primary Job Functions: Support Civil Engineer and/or Project Manager with research, design and production for projects. Prepare construction documents to convey the design intent and promote the health, safety and welfare of the public. Create innovative, constructible and workable solutions.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform critical functions related to project design, including research, site analysis, layout & grading, design calculations and development of construction details.
- Prepare and present design solutions.
- Learn and follow jurisdictional codes, guidelines and procedures as appropriate for each project.
- Perform pre-construction site visits to investigate the site and check accuracy of survey, as well as construction site visits to ensure the project is being installed per plan.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Preferred Skills: Knowledge of site design, layout and grading, strong written and verbal communication, knowledge of construction methods, knowledge of applicable codes (or ability to learn and adapt), proficiency with engineering concepts and computations, working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D
Preferred Experience: Degree in Civil Engineering, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Civil 3D
Required Attitude: Positive, team player, desire to learn, takes responsibility, works well with others
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, MD 21131: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Civil Engineers: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location