Landscape DesignerAZTEC Engineering Group
We are currently seeking resumes for qualified Landscape Designers for our Phoenix, Arizona office. This position requires an experienced designer with a strong background in the development of construction document packages; organizational and communication skills; and landscape, irrigation, and hardscape design concepts for the southwest region.
- Prepare concepts, design development, and graphic illustrations
- Participate in design meetings
- Prepare landscape construction document packages
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals
- Manage project tasks within schedule and budget constraints
- Perform landscape architectural design functions including conceptual design work; planting, irrigation, hardscape design, and construction administration.
- Assist as needed on other office projects
Landscape Designer – Required Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent.
- A minimum two years of professional experience (including summer, co-op or intern work).
- LEED AP preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and MicroStation, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge of landscape architecture site development elements
Working Conditions and Environment:
Will need the ability to establish rapport quickly with others working on the same project, and be able to promote a positive team environment. A working knowledge of dealing with a diverse population while using tact, diplomacy, and respect.
AZTEC offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, Paid-time-Off, and a 401(k)/Profit Sharing program.
AZTEC Engineering Group, Inc. (AZTEC) is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and provides diversified technical and consulting services to clients in the United States. AZTEC has offices in California, Colorado, Indiana, and Nevada. AZTEC is part of the TYPSA Group, an international consulting engineering firm with over 2,600 employees and more than 50 offices worldwide providing multidisciplinary consulting services in the fields of civil engineering, architecture and environment. AZTEC has a diverse culture that focuses on providing rich opportunities for its employees.
AZTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to affirmative action planning and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please apply online.
Contact: Human Resources Department