Architectural DesignerHPA, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Revit: 2 years (Preferred)
AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Job Type- Full-time
HPA is a multi-discipline design corporation established in 1981, that offers services in architecture, planning, and interiors to institutions, corporations, and developers throughout the United States, with an established reputation for doing highly innovative projects in industrial development. This reputation along with a common philosophy of offering the highest levels of service and design excellence through a team player approach, has helped HPA flourish into an industry leader.
We are Hiring an Architecture Job Captain in Phoenix, AZ
HPA Job Captains are responsible for the management of the entirety of projects with a Senior Project Manager supervision, from start to finish such as conceptual, schematic design, design development and construction services. With responsibilities for leading consultants, internal resources, overseeing the development of contract documents, facilitating contracts, construction site representation, and emerge as the primary client contact throughout the life of a project.
Job Captain Requirements
- 5+ years of Experience managing architecture projects (experience in industrial architecture projects, warehouse distribution centers and manufacturing facilities is a plus but not a must)
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Working knowledge of code reviews, technical details, and construction plan sets.
- Excellent communication and multitask skills.
- Ability to be a great team player and manage/support a team of junior staff.
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency.
- Most important of all a Great Attitude.
Working For HPA
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- HPA offers excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- HPA offers an enhanced professional knowledge in architecture with exposure to all architecture phases and scopes of work in a very fast paced environment.
- HPA offers a supportive, nurturing and fun work culture environment with monthly and seasonal events for a great culture.
- HPA has a rich and diverse culture with employees from several parts of the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Revit: 2 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
- architecture: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location