Architect / Project Manager / Interior Design
Architect / Project Manager / Interior DesignDFDG Architecture
US work authorization (Required)
Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
Design to Last.
DFDG Architecture is a place where you can tap into your passions to create compelling architecture for our clients. Our mission is to enhance the way people experience their spaces. We love solving complex challenges and breaking barriers. We deconstruct challenges and explore solutions from every single angle. Creative problem solving is what we’ve built our reputation on.
We seek out self-motivated designers who can challenge the industry to improve what we do. Our diverse array of clients and project types allows us to draw from a variety of project experiences to make every building better.
We are seeking architects, project managers, and interior designers to join our team. Your past experience is not as important as the skills and energy you bring to the table. Whatever role you are able to fill, our priority is finding the person who is the best fit for our office culture. The roles noted below describe tradition responsibilities, but we will craft your specific role to utilize your talents and achieve your professional goals.
- As a project manager, you will be working with clients, consultants and staff to efficiently move the project forward. Your goal is to have a successful project and a happy client at the end of each experience.
- As a project architect, you will work in a collaborative, ego-free environment to create dynamic and sustainable building concepts. You will strive for design excellence, which is always rooted first and foremost in what best serves and captures the imagination of our clients.
- As a lead designer, you would become an advocate for creativity and innovation on all projects. Working with the project team, you will be integral in establishing the vision and following it thru as the project takes shape.
- As an architect in training, you will be given unexpected freedom to be involved in all aspects of the projects all while learning from experienced architects who are excited to help prepare you for your career ahead. You will be limited only by the boundaries you set for yourself.
- As a Revit technician, you will be bringing your production skills to the team to get the projects done efficiently and correctly. Your drafting will include all phases of work from design to details, even into construction coordination.
What you bring to the table * Degree in architecture
- Past experience in architectural practice
- Enthusiasm for design and commitment to lifelong education
- Strong design skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of our primary software which may include: Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, LumionWhat we provide in return
- Strong benefits package including medical and dental
- 401(k) with matching
- Membership in various professional organizations
- Appreciation for your life outside of work
- Drama-free working environment
- Opportunities for community service
DFDG has been setting the bar in Arizona for 52 years. We believe great architecture should be more than just a talking piece. It should be meticulously crafted with precision and functionality in mind. It should be comfortable and easy to navigate through. And most importantly it should be designed to last. We are excited to be growing and look forward to seeing how you will contribute to our family!
DFDG is an Equal Employment Opportunity / e-Verify Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations