Phoenix, AZ 85050
Pentair-A&A Manufacturing is seeking a Cad Designer to join our team based in Phoenix AZ. We utilize computer-aided design software to develop technical drawings use primarily in the construction of residential swimming pools. Our technical drawings are used by construction, engineers, and homeowners and will depict plans for the plumbing and placement of our in-floor cleaning system. This a fast-paced environment where drafters are expected to meet a daily output of 10 accurate drawings.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Prepares drafting layouts for new pools, redraws of original plans and layout transfers, ensuring that all detailed information is reflected on the final technical drawing.
- Complete the Drafting Checklist and confirm that all required components are indicated on the technical drawing.
- Identify problems with sales drafts and place job on hold if necessary, providing follow up to the Manager and salesman to inform them of findings.
- Data Entry Skills
- Other duties as assigned by the manager/supervisor.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2010 or higher.
- 1-2 years drafting experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- College-level coursework preferred. Strong interpersonal and (English speaking) verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter, quick learner, with good organizational skills to work independently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, customer service-oriented team player with a positive attitude. Pool industry experience a plus.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
Employees are required to maintain an above average status in the following performance.
Attitude at work, toward supervisor, co-workers and internal/external customer Reliability, Initiative and Job Commitment Product or Job Skills Knowledge Keeping promises to customers/follow-through Quality and Quantity of Work
A majority of the time is spent sitting at a desk, performing drafting duties using a computer and other equipment. Also, some standing, walking, bending, stooping and reaching, to retrieve files, etc.
This position does not offer relocation assistance.
About A&A Manufacturing
Intelligent pool systems from A&A Manufacturing. When it comes to pool cleaning, circulation, and safety, A&A Manufacturing is the leading developer of innovative, time saving products. Since 1982, we've delivered what pool professionals and owners want most-a safe, clean pool that requires virtually no effort to maintain. We are committed to providing the most intelligent pool systems by offering technologically advanced, eco-friendly, and family-friendly products that create a pool experience second to none.
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory