Architecture DesignerPinnacle Design, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Do you have a passion to create, revitalize and inspire? At Pinnacle Design, our core values are Teamwork, Respect, Imagination, Integrity and Passion! We are a well-established Phoenix Architecture, Planning, and Interior Architecture firm seeking highly motivated and unique individuals to join our team. From conceptualization to execution, Pinnacle Design strives to meet our client’s every need.
Pinnacle Design’s collaborative work environment provides employees ample opportunity for professional growth and personal development.
Architectural Designer Responsibilities include the following:
Architectural Designers may be responsible for projects from conceptual building design, schematic design, and through the City design review process. Additionally, they will communicate with the technical team to discuss and discover design solution during design development and construction document phases. They have the ability to work independently and also lead other team members as the project requires. They are motivated problem solvers that take pride in producing quality design and documents. They will have the support of the Director of Architecture and the Studio Director to ensure that they are meeting the goals and design intent of our Client’s needs and Project demands. Architectural Designers coordinate directly with engineers and consultants to keep the project moving forward efficiently, on schedule, and to maintain project quality.
The following qualifications are preferred:
· Coordinate and support the project architect throughout the project
· Work with the project architect or independently to create and develop conceptual site plans, hardscape and building design concepts for multiple project types
· Determine and implement project specific zoning ordinance and code requirements into the project design
· Create presentation drawings and renderings to convey design concepts to clients for comment and approval
· Coordinate with engineering consultants during the conceptual design and planning process to ensure a thought out, complete design
· Research and specify building materials and products
· Create design review packages for submittal to the City with little oversight
· Coordinate with City planning staff and track projects through the planning approval process
· Work with the project architect to develop building plans and sections for schematic design pricing packages
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
· Minimum 5 years of related architectural design experience
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Photoshop
· Knowledge of Lumion is a plus
· Hand presentation skills is a plus
· General knowledge of building systems, building materials, building codes and ADA
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work on a team as well as independently
Pinnacle Design offers a great work/life balance that includes flexible schedules.
Salary is competitive, and our excellent benefits package includes profit sharing, and 401k.
Passionate employees are encouraged to move upward in the company. We do not believe in setting limits.
The people working at Pinnacle Design come together to create a special group. With Architecture, Planning, and Interior Architecture professions under one roof, we are a compilation of dynamic and inspiring individuals that love what we do, and we seek out those with similar mindsets regarding their careers to stay with us for the long term.
Does this sound like you? Then let us know. We’re excited to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location