Global Operate Client Contracting Lead
Global Operate Client Contracting LeadDeloitte
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
In this role, you would be a leader in the Global Operate team, working with Global businesses (Consulting, Tax & Legal, Cyber), other Global functions (Global Client Contracting (GCC), Global Legal and Risk), and the Deloitte Firms to improve the end-to-end client contracting-related processes for the entire sales lifecycle. As the Global Operate Client Contracting Lead, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, development, and implementation of global contracting enablers that enhance existing contracting approaches to align and coordinate across Deloitte Firms and support the building of resource capabilities associated with Operate deals. A key part of your role will be to support pursuit teams in the sales and contracting process, leveraging market learnings to improve the contracting processes and enablers. Executing this role will require frequent coordination and communication with leaders across Global and the Deloitte Firms and their Geographies who execute the contracting with clients.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Leading the strategy associated with and development of contracting enablers for Operate services, as described in more detail below, with other Global Operate teams, other Global functions, Deloitte Firms, and the GCC, Legal and Risks networks
- Contracting enablers include but are not limited to identifying client contracting approach modifications, facilitating the development of network guidance to address market terms and conditions, developing standardized tools where appropriate with the Deloitte Firms, and leveraging existing best practices from the Deloitte Firms, including real-time feedback from the field
- Any contracting enablers developed would enhance existing client contracting approaches
- Supporting pursuit and account teams through the sales and contracting process
- Working with the Global Operate COE to advise pursuit and account teams in the market
- Identifying lessons learned and improvements that can be reflected in the contracting processes and enablers
- Partnering with Global Business leaders to adapt contracting enablers such that they address service-specific nuances in Operate services
- Facilitating deployment of contracting enablers, including input and agreement across Deloitte Firms, the businesses and the GCC, Legal and Risks networks
- Coordinating the development of relevant guidance, lessons learned and training for contracting community, including the promotion of Operate deal-specific expertise
- Aggregating and sharing with Deloitte Firms (collected) leading practices specific to client contracting for Operate services
- Supporting other Global Operate work threads involved and/or related to contracting
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Global Operate Team is comprised of professionals with various areas of focus that collectively provide mission critical services to support Global Operate’s overall success. Whether focused on sales excellence, delivery transformation, quality and risk management, contracts management, finance and operations, capability build, communications and change management, knowledge management, marketing and market intelligence, or other activities, these professionals ensure that our Firm operates efficiently, and our people can effectively serve clients every day.
- Fluency in Operate contracting and types of services delivered
- 10+ years of consulting experience leading global programs and associated change management efforts
- 5+ years leading roll-out of global standards and tools across a global organization
- 3+ years in selling and contracting Operate deals
- Leadership experience generating buy-in and agreement among a senior, cross-border, sovereign decision-makers
- Material global program development and management experience leading the end-to-end process design and associated enablers, including a roadmap for maturity growth
- Leadership experience in the identification and evaluation of risk, as well as experience developing systematic risk mitigation approaches (e.g., contractual and operational)
- Ability to lead on strategy, drive process improvements and develop best practices and reusable artifacts for organizations
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
#LI-Hybrid (remote may be an option)