Forbes Construction and Development is a high quality residential general contractor specializing in large remodels, additions and new construction. We are in need of a skilled finish carpenter to oversee jobs from drywall through final punch list.
Direct responsibilities will include:
• Installation of interior doors, cabinetry, closets/shelving, box beams, baseboard/casing/crown/misc. trim
• Preparing all finishes for paint
• Assist rough crew with demo, sitework, concrete, framing, as needed.
Supervisory responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate with your counterpart on the rough crew to ensure proper preparation of rough structure for
• Coordinating with our finish subs (tile, counters, glass, etc.) and suppliers to ensure high-quality, efficient and
on-time completion of projects.
• Communicating scheduling, material, equipment and labor needs to Construction Manager.
• Training and supervising finish helpers.
WE ONLY HIRE HIGH QUALITY PEOPLE. You will be expected to show up on time, competently follow instructions, care about the work that you are producing and give us your best every day.
• 3 – 5 years RECENT experience installing finish materials (interior doors, cabinets, trim, etc.)
• Must be physically able to work 10-hour days and lift 80 pounds.
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Must have a finish mindset – awareness of and concern for the surfaces around you.
Pay and benefits:
• $27.00 per hour
• 40+ hours per week
• Weekly, direct-deposit payroll
• Paid time off
If you feel that you would be a good fit please reply with your phone number and summary of relevant experience.